Pages

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Was This My Wonderland?

Tuesday, February 28, 2012
**I just found this in my drafts--obviously not finished. I have no idea when it was from***

Hello again!

So last night I had a really strange dream. Not entirely sure if strange is the word but at the same time it most certainly is. So, as strange as this dream may have been I am going to try to recall as much of it as I possibly can. There really isn't even a story but more like a series of snap shots. So here goes...

Here are a list of the actors in this story:

Me :P
Allison
Trent
Jenn
A bunch of pirates
A bunch of alligators
3 "Random" guys :P
and a riverboat captain...

I'm in a big city and in a hotel room (morel like a suite) with a large window and patio that overlooks the city. There is a hot tub and in are these 3 random guys: One of them is Daryl and one is Andy both from The Office; the third was Christopher Walken. They were sitting there relaxing and having drink in the hot tub.

No comments:

Post a Comment