Pages

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

I Treat You Like a High School Dance...

Tuesday, January 26, 2010
So, this is where I am in this journey called life...

I need to submit out vacate notice for our apartment this week because they are raising the rent again but won't tell us by how much...if that makes any sense to anyone else out there. I've been looking for some places for us and I've been trying to get a new job. The one I have pays the bills to an extent but there is nowhere else to move up to and I'll be stuck at this pay forever. I would really like a job that starts me out where I am now and moves up from there. Isn't that what any man wants in this world?

I applied for different jobs at Best Buy...

One of the positions was for a management job and I was told to go in and talk to a certain person...let's call him Thomas...so I go in to talk to Thomas and he is in a meeting. So, I decide to wait...3 and a half hours later of standing/walking around the store I finally meet Thomas. I tell him that I applied for the job and wanted to make sure he had gotten a chance to look over my application. His response was, "Oh, any management positions are decided through corporate. I don't have any say in the matter." So I take my leave...

I really am trying to find a new job and a place for us to live...

Well, what use is a blog post without some song lyrics...here are some lyrics to some songs that I've listened to a lot as of late...

Song one...

Blue in the broad light of day

Your claws are snagged on my face

Say it, I wish we would make it

And I wish that I could take it

When you turn on me


My arms miss you

My hands miss you

The stars sing, i've got their song in my head

Oh, I don't want my words twisted

I don't want you to listen too closely

Or wait for me impatiently

And I hope I can keep seeing you

As long as you don't say you're falling in love


And I can feel you're about to forget

Yes, I can feel you're about to forget...


Song two...
There's still nothing I can say to change
My news for you.
There's still nothing you can do to exchange
My dues to you.
Like you fit on me
To bit on me a bound.
This life that's shut on me
That shouldn't be the grounds

To emulate an epicene
To evaluate the sound,
The live, a winner needs,
A winner needs a want.

Never want to blame you,
Bound you, blame me,
Never want the blame you bound.

And where's the same,
And where's the strong,
and where's the guard,
And where's the one who tries to make you?
------

Anyways, that is what I've been up to as of late. See you all around.

END

2 comments:

  1. I love you. Something will happen soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank, Babe. I know something will soon. But at least I have you and long naps that last through classes :)

    ReplyDelete